How to setup Smart IPTV on your Samsung TV?
In order to start watching TV in your Smart TV, please follow these simple steps. This guide works for both Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV.
- Download the Smart TV app in the official Samsung Apps Store in your country.
If there is no app in your country, try signing up in any other country’s Smart TV Services and download the app from there
2. Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
3. The Smart TV app will display your MAC address on your TV screen. Make a note of that MAC address.
- Visit www.siptv.app/mylist. Enter your MAC address and M3U playlist URL (that you received by email).
- Press Send.
- Restart your Smart TV app, and you will get the channel list.
For more information about Smart TV app, please visit www.siptv.eu.
- You Can Download Iptv Playlist From Here